Each smart phone has main specifications and features that must be checked before buying it, and perhaps the battery and charging speed are one of the features that concern the majority of users, how many times have we lost the power of the device and we desperately need it!
Having a phone with a super-resolution screen and a camera with a terrible performance will not help you with anything when there is a battery with a modest capacity. After a few hours of use, the extraordinary specifications will not help you with anything, and the journey of searching for a charger will begin if you are out of the house and do not have any power bank with you.
Since the longevity of the phone battery is a very important factor for users, phone makers tend to increase the power capacity to keep the devices running as long as possible, so we have chosen for you a group of the best phones in terms of battery and performance, and do not worry, our devices are available at all prices, so do not exclude yourself because budget!
- Processor: A15 Bionic, with Apple GPU
- Operating System: iOS 15
- Camera: 12+SL 3D front camera, 12+12+12+TOF 3D rear quad camera
- Storage: 128/256/512 GB, with 1 TB version available.
- RAM: 6 GB
- Battery: 4352 mAh with support for fast charging up to 27 watts wired and 15 watts wirelessly (MagSafe)
- Screen: 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED screen, with a refresh rate of 120Hz, and a brightness of up to 1200 nits.
- Weight: 240 grams
- Price: 1099 dollars
- Incredible battery life and the best in turn
- Ultra-bright screen with clear and attractive colors
- The fastest performance and the most powerful processor
- The best video quality for any phone.
- It is not the fastest charging device.
- It comes in a large size and heavy weight (240 grams).
- No USB-C port.
- Web browsing test score: 18 hours 52 minutes
- Video broadcast test score: 10 hours 23 minutes
- 3D Game Test Score: 10 hours 29 minutes
It is no wonder that Apple’s latest smartphone has the largest battery among iPhones (4,373 mAh), the company announced at its conference held on June 7, 2021 that the iPhone 13 Pro Max battery lasts more than the iPhone 12 Pro Max by a difference of two hours.
The phone has an OLED Liquid Retina XDR mini-LED LCD screen with a flexible refresh rate, which means the ability to move from 120 Hz to a very low level, which in turn contributes to saving battery life, in addition to that, the Apple A15 Bionic processor that powers the phone It is more energy efficient than last year’s devices. You will notice the difference when you use the device because of the ProMotion technology. The brightness of the screen in strong light or sunlight is 1000 nits, which is a great rate for the maximum brightness of 1200 nits.
- Processor: Exynos 990 octa-core with 7 nano technology
- Operating System: Android 10.0
- Camera: 10 MP front camera, 12 + 64 + 12 MP quad rear camera.
- Storage: 128 GB
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Screen: 6.2 inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X with 120Hz refresh rate and 1200 nits brightness
- Weight: 163 grams
- Price: 750 dollars
- The world’s first phone that supports 8K imaging.
- The screen supports 120Hz for better graphic performance in video games with a pixel density of about 500 pixels per inch and more.
- Battery life is great.
- When using 120hz, the screen resolution is automatically lowered to FHD.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Web browsing test score: 12 hours 40 minutes
- Video broadcast test score: 9 hours 53 minutes
- 3D Game Test Score: 9 hours 26 minutes
In the Galaxy S20 series, Samsung was able to include huge batteries, which is reflected in the advantage of these devices over others in terms of battery life and performance. In stark contrast with the iPhones, the Galaxy S20 series, especially the Samsung Galaxy S20, is one of the most long-lasting phones when it comes to charging It’s video streaming, so if you’re someone who’s lying in bed with the sun shining in YouTube videos, the Galaxy S20 is definitely for you. All with a 120 Hz and 60 Hz screen, the device supports 25W fast charging, 15W wireless charging as well as 9W reverse wireless charging.
Tip for you: If you are looking for a great Android device with a battery that never betrays you in critical moments, choose the Galaxy S20 and set its width to 60Hz.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G octa-core with 8 nanotechnology
- Operating System: Android 10
- Camera: Front camera 20 MP, Back camera Quadruple 8 + 12 + 12 + 20 MP
- Storage: 256 GB
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Battery: 4500 mAh
- Screen: 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz with a brightness of 500 nits.
- Weight: 208 grams
- Price: $514
- Beautiful and elegant design with loud and clear speakers
- Premium primary storage of 256 GB
- Super fast charging and great battery life
- Substandard native camera app.
- There is no IP68 rating.
- Web browsing test score: 14 hours 12 minutes
- Video test broadcast score: 11 hours 30 minutes
- 3D Game Test Score: 10 hours
According to our tests, the flagship phone with the longest battery life is the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, as Xiaomi has greatly expanded its global presence in the past few years. A really amazing battery like that of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, and the reason for the charm of this device is due to two factors: the first is the large battery capacity of 4500 mAh, and the second is the effective Snapdragon 865 chip, not only that, as the device supports the powerful power management of the interface MIUI and all these features come together for an amazing battery performance, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is the champion of the year 2020 in terms of battery and its long life.
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G
- Operating System: Android 11
- Camera: front camera 8 MP, rear camera triple (12.2 + 12.2 + 16) MP
- Storage: 128 GB
- RAM: 6 GB
- Battery: 4620 mAh
- Screen: 6.34 inch OLED HDR
- Weight: 183 grams
- Price: $449
- The battery can last for two days.
- Clean software with a flawless raw Google experience.
- Very good cameras.
- Reasonable price and average cost
- Screen with a frequency of 60 Hz only
- The Snapdragon 765G chip is similar to last year and slower than some competing devices
- Boring and familiar design
- Only available in the US and Japan
- Web browsing test score: 15 hours 6 minutes
- Video broadcast test score: 10 hours 46 minutes
- 3D Game Test Score: 10 hours 46 minutes
Google has officially announced one of the best smartphones for 2021, the Pixel 5a, which is considered the latest premium Pixel phones for the a-series at an average cost. For Google devices in many phone technologies.
The affordable Pixel 5a excels in camera performance and battery life. It supports charging speeds of up to 18W plus you get an 18W charger out of the box, unlike other alternatives where the faster charger is either sold separately or no charger is included at all, even when you squeeze your Pixel 5a and use it for 3D games, The Pixel 5a keeps a charge of about 11 hours which is quite impressive.