Types of Virtual Reality Videos
There are currently four types of videos that you can watch through these glasses, and they are:
- Digital videos: You can watch them through virtual reality glasses the same way you watch them on a computer screen, smartphone or TV.
- 180 or 360 degree videos: Translate these clips on Facebook to YouTube and various other sites. Environment overview.
- 3D Videos: Quite a few of the most successful visual cinemas are available in full 3D.
- Free Realistic Videos: Allows you to peer into a 3D viewing environment.
How to watch movies in virtual reality
What you need before you start:
- One of the models of virtual reality glasses.
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop with suitable hardware.
- An app that supports streaming content or a website that has technology-enabled content such as YouTube.
- Internet connection.
- Earphones, headphones, or speakers that support the surround sound feature.
The method of accessing the content depends on the application of the broadcasting platform. However here is a general guide that you can use:
- Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet.
- Connect the glasses to the device.
- Open the app or website that contains the content and choose the show you want to watch.
- Choose the theater you want to use.
- Put on your glasses and headphones.
Adjust the screen size and then press the center of the touchpad on the glasses so that the screen appears at eye level.
- Click the play button to start watching.