QxOrm is the C ++ library for data management, it has been released in version 1.4.6. From a simple parameterization function (which can be compared with a Hibernate mapping file in Java), you will have access to the following functionalities:
- Persistence: support for SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle databases, MS SQL Server, MongoDB;
- Serialization of data (JSON, binary and XML streams);
- Reflection to dynamically access classes, attributes and invoke methods;
- HTTP web server: Web server compatible HTTP 1.1 autonomous, powerful, multi-platform and easy to use;
- JSON API: interoperability with technologies other than C ++ / Qt (web services REST, QML applications, scripting languages).
QxEntityEditor is a graphical editor for the QxOrm library. version 1.2.4 of this editor provides a graphical way to manage the data model and is cross-platform (available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and generates a native code for all environments: desktop computers (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X), embedded and mobile (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Raspberry Pi, etc.).
Source : QxOrm