With Visual Studio 2019, you and your teams will become more productive in building current and future projects as you benefit from the innovation in the IDE that makes code faster and work smarter.
Visual Studio 2019 improves on Visual Studio 2017 in a few areas :
- It helps you get into your code more quickly by making it simpler to clone a Git repo or to open an existing project or folder.
- It also introduces improvements to the template selection screen to make it easier to start a new project.
- While you’re coding, you’ll notice that Visual Studio 2019 improves code navigation and adds many refactorings, as well as a document health indicator and one-click code clean-up to apply multiple refactoring rules.
- There are also improvements to the debugging experience, including data breakpoints for .NET Core apps that help you break only on value changes you’re looking for.
- It also includes get AI-assisted code completion with Visual Studio IntelliCode.
The goal with Visual Studio 2019 is to support projects from development, through testing, debugging, and even deployment, all while minimizing the need for you to switch between different applications, portals, and websites.
These capabilities work with both your existing project and new projects – from cross-platform C++ applications, to .NET mobile apps for Android and iOS written using Xamarin, to cloud-native applications using Azure services.
Download : Here