Google has held its annual event “Made by Google 2019” in New York City, usually dedicated to the announcement of all that is new in the field of hardware. The company has announced a new range of products, including a new laptop, a Pixel Buds wireless headset, a new Nest Wifi router, and the launch of the new Stadia gaming service.
Google announced that this year’s products are designed to help you in your daily life, without intruding on your personal data, designed to ensure the protection of your privacy, as it provides you with the tools to keep control in your hands to keep your most sensitive data on the device.
Here’s what Google announced at the Made by Google 2019 event :
- Google announced that the gaming service Stadia will be available to users starting on November 19, and then you will be able to play games such as: Red Dead Redemption 2, Mortal Kombat 11, and Kine on TVs, laptops, library, tablets and phones.
- Google introduced the first generation of Pixel Buds in 2017, but returned to the wireless earbuds market strongly through the second generation of Pixel Buds to compete with Apple that offers distinctive AirPods. Google announced that the headphones will be available during the spring of next year 2020 in four colors: white, orange, green, black, and will be priced at $ 179.
- This year Google introduced the Pixelbook Go; which comes with a different design from previous versions. The computer comes with a 13.3-inch LCD touch screen, and will be available in 3 versions of Intel processors: Core m3, Core i5, Core i7, two options of RAM 8 or 16 GB, and three options in terms of storage space 64 or 128, or 256 GB.
- Google introduced the first router in 2016 called Google Wifi, but this year it introduced the Nest Wifi router, which is stronger than Google Wifi, offering double speed and up to 25% better coverage. The new Nest Wifi consists of two parts: a router, and a Wi-Fi point called Nest Wifi Point to strengthen the signal, and supports Google’s voice assistant, and can be managed through the Google Home app.
- This year, Google introduced a new headset called Nest Mini, much like the Home Mini that Google announced in 2017. The new Nest Mini has a better speaker, and Google claims that it will deliver a doubling of sound compared to the Home Mini. It also features a new machine learning chip for faster responses, more microphones to work better in louder environments, and will begin shipping on October 22 for $ 49.
- After a series of endless leaks, Google announced the fourth generation of its smartphones “Pixel 4”, which includes two phones: (Pixel 4) Pixel 4, and (Pixel 4 XL) Pixel 4 XL.
Source : Google